Re: [OM] "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [OM] "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:32:01 -0600
My apologies to all who suffered eye strain reading my report on the
local flea market.
I have turned off the "send as HTML" option on my browser.
Let me know if I should re-post the report.
-Charles

Jan -
Thanks for the mail tip and the kudo. The 2X adapter was floating around
in a box with maybe a dozen or so others. Had to sift thru to find the
ones marked for  'Olympus/OM'. Picked up one that was heavier than the
rest, opened the box and went Huzzah!! I'll take it!!
- Charles