Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98

Subject: Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:15:54 +0100
Shawn Wright wrote:

> No, I was thinking of the round Rollei 35mm carousels. My Dad bought about 30
> of them years back as he was afraid they may not be easy to find.

AFAIK Rollei no longer sells carousel trays, I´ve seen them in the Zett
projector price list (former Zeiss Ikon, now Leica). If not there,
vertical carousel trays should be at least available from OEM´s. Of
course you can always project out of conventional trays.

Zett is an interesting company, they used to produced projectors for
Zeiss (with the exelent 90mm P-Sonar), now they suppling Leica
(replacing the Kinderman OEM projectors). Hasselblads monstrous 6x6
carousel projector is also made by this company, who is located in my
neighborhood town Brunswick (as Rollei too).

Regards

Richard