Re: [OM] Cibachrome [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Cibachrome [OT]
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:49:22 EST
Hi Chris:

> I thought it worked extremely well, was relatively easy (I've done black and
> white but not colour neg), and was pleased with the results. It isn't easy
> print high contrast slides though.

In the days of a single contrast grade paper, I replaced the developer with
the Dr. Beers variable contrast formula.  I'd generally used the lowest
contrast mix and found that I was able to tame the Cibachrome contrast better
than the commercial labs.

OM content:  For anyone into Cibachrome, the single coated Zuikos are a
blessing in disguise.  Good thing mine were are SC's in those days.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV