[OM] OM Systerm Brochures

Subject: [OM] OM Systerm Brochures
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:33:41 EST
Hi all:

I have a lead on some fine OM System brochures (at cost).  Here is their

<< The big one, silver cover and back, says 'c20E-1185D'. It is 34 pages. It
details the OM system. The small one, silver cover, white back, says
'C426E-1285D'. It details the OM system also, but in less detail. It is 26
pages. Both are in good condition. >>

Bill Rice and I both consider the 34 page grey cover edition to be the best
single advertising brochure Olympus put out on the OM System.  It is
educational and comprehensive, although I have one dated 01-87 - probably just
a reprint.  I can't speak for the smaller brouchure since I haven't seen one
in recent memory.  (Comments welcome!).  Note that they cover the OM-1n, OM-
PC, OM-2S Program, OM-3, OM-4, and OM-4T.

If interested in forking over $11 for these, give me a holler off line and
I'll set you up with the seller.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV