Re: [OM] Online auction editorial (Off topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Online auction editorial (Off topic)
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:11:46 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 dhurley@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>       NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!
>
>       With all this talk of auctions and garage sales and pawns shops
> and bargain OM's I just couldn't take it any longer.  The urge was
> uncontrollable!

  Most excellent!

> closet.  My OM's are multiplying!!"  Or should I try to convince her the
> Gods of Olympus wouldn't have forced it on me if I wasn't meant to have
> this camera??  Naw, I think I'll just put it in the closet. Maybe in a
> year or two she'll notice something different, say something to the
> effect of "didn't you only have 5 camera bodies?", and I'll say "No, I've
> ALWAYS had six, what planet have you been on!"
>       See what you did to me!!

  My utter pleasure...proud and honored to be blamed for it. Aaaaahhh,
another convert. Besides, you're recycling these wonderful cameras.
 As far as the wife...get some storage bins from Rubbermaid and introduce
the stuff gradually (hahhahahahahhahaa). I would begin by mentioning how
much you've SAAAAAAAVED (say it like a Baptist preacher under a tent in
Louisiana).

>       I too am a Zuikoholic.........I wonder if I should go back
> tomorrow and look at that OMPC with the generic winder?  I bet I could
> get it for $100.00, maybe he'd throw in another body cap?

  Worry him a little. Drop by now and then, let him ask you...

                        Welcome to the fold!

                                      *= Doris Fang =*