Re: [OM] SpotMetering Book

Subject: Re: [OM] SpotMetering Book
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:20:48 +0000
 What would be of tremendous benefit to us all? Instructions on how to
operate the spot meter in an OM 3/4, 2sp, 2000?

I hardly think so.

I suppose one might benefit from such a thing for a camera with
numerous fiddly buttons and umpteen modes but we are talking OMs
here!

As useful as udders on a bull methinks.

Giles