[OM] Hunt's Used Sale Report

Subject: [OM] Hunt's Used Sale Report
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 18:08:59 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
Today was Hunt Photo/Video's "used blowout sale" where they sell all the
used stuff that they took in on trade at the annual Boston Camera Show.
For those of you that don't know about Hunt's, they are located in
Melrose, MA, organized the Boston Camera Show every year, and have very
reasonable prices on used gear.  Things I spotted today:

        65-200/4 *very* well worn, but optically almost mint, $99.
        35-70/3.6 well used, *small* smudge on first element, $99.
        100-200/5 almost mint, $59.
        55/1.2 well used, $299.
        OM-PC, good condition, $99.
        Couple of OM-4Ti Champ, $400-550.

Also an OM-20, OM-G, lots of OM-1, 2, 10's, 75-150/4's.  I was tempted
to buy the well worn 65-200/4 and sell my mint one on EBay, since I
don't use mine much, but ended up suggesting it to another customer over
the 75-150/4 he was looking at.  Also helped a woman with the metering
modes on the OM-PC.  I didn't get there until around 12-12:30 (they
opened at 8), so there might have been lots of other nifty OM stuff
there that got gone before I arrived.  Did anyone else go?  Did you get
anything worth getting up at 8 AM for? :)

Cheers,
--Lee

Also lot
Cheers,
--Lee
R. Lee Hawkins                           lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Astronomy
Whitin Observatory      http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/lee.html
Wellesley College                        Ph. 781-283-2708
Wellesley, MA 02481                      FAX 781-283-3667