Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:20:54 -0800
I use a Magnum AW.  Honestly, it holds more than I can carry for a long
weekend.  A day, yes, but with three motor driven bodies, 10 lenses, two
flashes w/BG2, 250 back, lots of film and spare batteries for everything,
you best have a Sherpa handy come the third day of a four day weekend.  The
bag itself is rugged and very flexible.  All the interior dividers are
moveable and it's a snap to reconfigure the bag for a specific shoot.  It
has almost enough pockets (no bag has enough).  My guess is the Commercial
AW is a bit large.  I looked at it very seriously and am glad I bought the
smaller size.  So is my chiropractor.  Whichever model you choose, you can't
go wrong.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Dave Haynie <dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx> asked: