Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bag Suggestions?
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:17:00 -0600
I'm totally sold on the quality and design of LowePro bags - I probably
have half a dozen. Presently I'm using a Nova 3 to hold an OM-4T, T-20
flash, 200 f4, 135 f2.8, 16 Fisheye, and 28 f2.8. The front pocket holds
film & light meter, extra film in mesh side pockets. It still has room
for another small lens. Advantage is that it's relatively small and
light - MUCH smaller and MUCH, MUCH lighter than the Commercial AW. I'm
not knocking the Commercial, I just think it's bigger than you need. The
Commercial could probably hold one of everything Oly makes! I'd
encourage you to try to find a store with a selection and actually
handle the bags. Size can be very deceptive. What works great out of a
car can be terrible when carried on the shoulder for a morning.

Good luck!

Neal    Panama City, FL