Re:Film Labs (was [OM] metering/Latitude)

Subject: Re:Film Labs (was [OM] metering/Latitude)
From: brookswf@xxxxxxxx (BILL F BROOKS)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:29:57 -0600
Hi All, and Merry Thanksgiving (X-Mas lights up everywhere)

Has anyone ever had film sent back to them undeveloped because the lab
*couldn't* develop it?  I just had a roll of Tri-X that I wanted pushed
to 1600 ISO returned with a nice little note saying they couldn't push
process it.  They have pushed film for me in the past, but perhaps are
now totally automated and use the DX coding exclusively...I guess it's
time to find another lab...

FWIW,
Bill >; )