RE: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?

Subject: RE: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:22:28 +0100
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Till: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: den 25 november 1998 10:03
Ämne: Re: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?

>On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 05:17:52 +0100, "Per Nordenberg"
><per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes I know this. What I meant was how the built-in flash works in the IS
system. Some say it works like the old flashmatic system and some say it is a
TTL flash system. I know we´ve been through this once before, but correct if
I´m wrong but I think in a flashmatic system the flashlight may not be
disturbed by a diffuser.

Per Nordenberg