[OM] G28 flash diffuser?

Subject: [OM] G28 flash diffuser?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:09:06 +0100
Supplied with the optional IS/L B-macro converter for IS-3/IS-3000 is a
diffuser which is meant to be mounted on the built-in G28 flash. I plan to  buy
this converter in the near future, not least since it seems to be cheaper here
in Sweden than in other countries (at least compared to the prices for the wide
and tele converters).
My question is: Can this diffuser be used in normal flash photography as well
in the same way as the wide adapter for T32? I suppose you get a wider covering
angle of the flash with reduced GN, but how does this effect the flash
operation of the IS-3/IS-3000?

Hoping there are some people out there who knows anything about this (Frank,
George or John H maybe?).

Per Nordenberg