[OM] Re: 180 F/4

Subject: [OM] Re: 180 F/4
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 23:33:34 -0800
Jan;

I wanted to give you some kudos for bringing up this idea of getting rid
of the interfering tab on the 90/2 mounting flange.  Similar thoughts
had occurred to me and just last week I asked Ron Mojeski, Olympus
America tech, about doing just that and he said yeah, it works.

So last night I modified my 90/2, but I used  a method similar to, I
think, Frank.  I was able to rock and coerce the tab into breaking off
at it's little weld joints.

Looking thru it while attached to the Zuiko 2X gives me high hopes for
the performance of this duo. I'm heading off for a photo-hunt tomorrow
for a week or so and hope to try out this combo.  Look forward to your
results too.

George