Re: [OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...

Subject: Re: [OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...
From: Dan Medley <dmedley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:06:29 -0800
At 12:23 AM 11/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dan,
>   I have a couple of the T-45s. The charger is a rapid charge type. I
>just looked through one of my manuals and could not find the reference
>to charging time. My other copy is out on loan and it may be a different
>date manual because I remember reading a table with info like 15 minutes
>15 flashes, 30 minutes ?? flashes, etc. Full charge arrives in around 3
>hours. The red lamp goes off. I do not recall if it switches in to a
>trickle charge or just shuts down.

Mark, Thanks.  Knowing that the pilot light goes out is what I needed to
know.  I've had a pack in there for some time now, and if it does not go
out over night, I'll THEN be worried... (fingers crossed).

Thanks to all who replied.  I bought the flash used, the owner said he took
care of it, which I beleive.  It's in good condition, seems to work, I've
only just now gotten around to needing to re-charge them.  I'll know in a
couple days if the batteries are good, but I don't see why they would not
be.  In one response, a list member indicated he was re-building a pack.
Might be good to see what comes of that, but I'd think that would re-quire
a special charger.

Again, thanks.

Regards,
Danyal Medley