[OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...

Subject: [OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...
From: Dan Medley <dmedley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:06:34 -0800
I have a T-45, and two NiCa batteries for it.  I've got the charger, which
has a pilot light on it, but the instructions are not clear as to wether
the charger automatically goes off when the battery is charged.

Knowing the delicate nature of NiCa batteries from other equipment I use, I
don't want to under, or overcharge the batteries, as the former causes
storage memory and decreased capacity, and the latter can cause even more
significant damage.

Since I can not determine the state of discharge, I don't know how long to
charge for.  Any suggestions on how to go about charging these batteries?

Regards,
Dan Medley