[OM] Help/IS-1

Subject: [OM] Help/IS-1
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:28:58 -0500 (EST)
  Just got back from garage-sailing, passed on a few old slide projectors
many photo books (nothing special) and some flimsy tripods, etc., but I
did bring home an OM IS-1. I was assured that it works (famous last
wordies).
What was wrong with it is the flash thingie that retains it down when you
close it must have broken off (a rubber band around the bod solved that
right away). Well, I got it for a song, but this thing has some buttons I
can't figure out yet.
  How's the lens on these things ?  Anyone have one of these ? I might
have a few questions for you...
                                Please let me know,
                                 *= Doris Fang =*