Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?
From: "Steve Roman" <decke003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 06:27:52 -0600
I would agree.  The lens was offered for sale at a set price.  It should be
first come, first serve, otherwise you risk an appearance of greed. Perhaps
the seller is just trying to be fair to all that want the lens but in other
net forums that I participate in (bicycle/parts sale) this last minute
switch would get you roasted.
Steve Roman, Champlin, MN
decke003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx