Re: [OM] My "new" OM-1N and its focusing screen.

Subject: Re: [OM] My "new" OM-1N and its focusing screen.
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:28:31 -0800
On 12 Oct 98, at 6:32, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> >>You might try moving your 1-13 screen from the OM-10 to the OM-1n.  I use
> >>1-13 screens all the time and have not noticed the problem you describe.
> >
> >     Joel,
> >
> >      Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not beleive the OM-10 screens are
> >    removable or changable.
> >
> >                                                  enjoy,
> >                                                   Brad
>
> Brad,
>
> I don't own an OM-10 so I can't check. You'll undoubtedly right. Oops.
>
> Joel

Changing the OM-10 screen is not all that difficult, as I have found out
recently (see my post last week). But it is more or less a permanent swap,
as doing it in the field is out of the question, and the screen tab must be
snapped off; but it may make sense if you wish to have a 1-4 (or whatever) in
your 10.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright