Re: [OM] eBay *and* Classifieds2000 craziness!

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay *and* Classifieds2000 craziness!
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:18:31 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:48, Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>... I was involved in bidding on a 16mm fisheye lens on C2000 awhile ago.
>>... I told him that I wouldn't hold him to it, and that he should re-list.
>>
>>... He's re-listed both on eBay and C2000...

>I believe this is against the listing agreement on eBay, and probably
>C2000, also. I would carefully make sure this is so, then leave blistering
>negative feedback on both venues, before the auctions complete.

Give the poor guy some slack.  I looked at both the C2000 listing and
the eBay listing.  All he said in the C2000 listing was that he has a
"16mm lense for auction in eBay" or something to that effect.  He was
not listing the lens for sale in C2000.  This is no different than
posting a message to rec.photo.marketplace saying an item is put up
for auction in eBay, and lots of people do that.

Can we get back to somethings with OM contents now?
        -Dan