Re: [OM] pen-FT

Subject: Re: [OM] pen-FT
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 12:32:32 -0800
Gustavo,
  I think John H. might have just refered to this in one of his
postings.  To do what you want, it would seem to me that you would need
to disassemble a major portion of the camera as the light path is in the
lens, down to the end to prisms and then up to the top and across to the
mirror and viewfinder and then out.  John's posting stated that the self
timer must come off first and refered to the difficulties of that
operation.  I have one of these cameras, it is too nice (and too
valuable) to mess up.  Send it to someone competent to do the work.
John Hermanson (Camtech) is one of these people.
IMHO,
Rand E.