Re: [OM] pen-FT

Subject: Re: [OM] pen-FT
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 17:49:25 -0500
To get at all the elements in the optical patch you must separate the mirror box
casting from the main body.  Doing so allows the mirror mechanism springs to
unwind.

The meter cell is covered by a semi silvered mirror, also in the optical path of
the finder.  This might have the offending dust on it. You might be able to
sneek
the mirror out after taking the top cover off and NOT removing the mirror box
from the body, but you might scratch it or have trouble getting it back in.
Removing the meter will cause the meter timing to unwind.
If you do take it apart, I'm really not interested in seeing it
("But  I did half the work for you already.....;-)

John