Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gallery into a book?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 05:58:45 -0500
>>The biggest problem as I see it is time and logistics. This is the calendar
season, and co-ordinating multiple photographers is, in my experience, like
herding cats! :-)>>

If you get 12-15 photogs, with a couple backups, and they all agree to send
you shots by a certain date, and do, shouldn't be too hard. You can count
me in...

>>My guesstimate is that the cost of a limited run calendar would be about
what you'd pay for a commercial photo calendar -- $10 to $20. Most of that
would be the labor cost of layout and binding, some of which I sub out.>>

I suppose each participant and/or others would have to commit to the
purchase of a certain number, or are you going to take that risk with your
run for public sale? Also, does that include the drum scans?

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com