[OM] Wrenches and other heavy metal

Subject: [OM] Wrenches and other heavy metal
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 16:11:16 -0500
I've just moved the site and for anyone who really truly wants to see a
spanner wrench as used in fire protection services see

http://www.apollointl.com/fsindl.htm

It's the silver object in the center foreground...

All this heavy metal macho mechanical stuff is really getting me excited so
I'd like everyone to know that I have just finished my company's new
catalog which can be seen in .pdf format at www.munaco.com.

Now I know nobody needs any of this stuff but the front cover is 8mm Zuiko,
inside front 16mm, and all product shots 90 macro.

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com