Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact theselle

Subject: Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact theseller))
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:29:06 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Jan Steinman wrote:

> An enlightening coincidence is the thread on insurance scams. A third of
> the people seem to be plotting to screw their insurance company.

  This is amazing. Do you really think people here were plotting
criminally to shaft the insurance companies ? Mr. Steinman, it is called
humor, something good - natured people do to bring forth and share
laughter and smiles with each other. Puh-leeze. We're OM users, proud of
it, gleeful to share in the bond that flows from that, and the camaraderie
that is in effect on this list. Now you think we're CRIMINALS of the
insurance fraud variety ?                           *********
  I hope you are more trustworthy than you imagine your fellow man to be.

                                    *= Doris Fang =*