Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact theselle

Subject: Re: FRAUD ALERT! (was: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact theseller))
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 02:18:43 -0600
While you might be disappointed that you didn't get the deal, it's childish
and vindictive to threaten the seller (and try to get him in trouble with
his employeer) along with everyone on this list. If you can't cope with
buying used equipment from individuals (with all the uncertainty that
brings), you should confine yourself to new equipment from reputable dealers
(and spare all the unfortunate people who might have contact with you
otherwise).

In any case, this isn't the proper forum for your vengance seeking.

Greg