[OM] Oly dealers in Boston

Subject: [OM] Oly dealers in Boston
From: "Roger Davies" <rdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:52:20 -0000
I'll be visiting Boston next week to present a couple of papers at the
Photonics East conference. Since used Oly equipment is pretty thin on the
ground here in Portugal I thought it would be a good opportunity to visit
some Oly equipment dealers in the city. Any recommendations as to which
dealers I should try would be greatly appreciated!

FYI, I gave up trying to buy the Zuiko 35-70mm and 75-150mm zooms I posted a
question about last week after the seller twice failed to show up at
pre-arranged meetings. Is this a common problem I wonder? Can life-long
Olyphiles (as this guy claimed to be) really bring themselves to actually
sell their beloved OMs and Zuikos?

Roger Davies
Lisbon
Portugal