Re: [OM] T32 TO LIGHT STAND

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 TO LIGHT STAND
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 01:40:26 EDT

<<Then it dawned on me -  how do you mount a t32 to a tripod stand? Did Oly
 make a connector that will allow the t32 (and t20) the bottom of the flash to
 fit a standard light  stand?
 If not, how is this connection done?
 Ken M. >>
There's a standard cold shoe that has no flash sync connections and 1/4" x 20
thread at the bottom to attach to the light stand. As long as you use the TTL
cords, you should be fine.  You can also use the TTL shoes for the T20.  These
also have 1/4" x 20 threads on the bottom.  You can attach it to a tripod
(that old flimsy one that we all have sitting around) or a light stand.

I use 2 T32s with umbrellas on light stands for my occassional portrait work.
I put one stand about 50 0.000000arther than the main light to give me fill
flash at
a pleasing ratio.  The TTL takes care of the rest.

Warren Kato