[OM] T32 TO LIGHT STAND

Subject: [OM] T32 TO LIGHT STAND
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 00:35:54 EDT
olympians

I am trying to get two OM T32's set up for some portrait photo's.
Plug each into the multiconnector then plug a 2m and 5m flash
cord to the multiconnecter then to the OM4T flash socket on the front of the
camera.

Then it dawned on me -  how do you mount a t32 to a tripod stand? Did Oly
make a connector that will allow the t32 (and t20) the bottom of the flash to
fit a standard light  stand?

If not, how is this connection done?

Ken M.
PS - I also need the 2m and 5m flash cords and a multiconnector  - anyone have
an extras?

Thanks
Ken M.