[OM] Zuiko Zooms

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Zooms
From: "Roger Davies" <rdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:01:04 +0100
I will be meeting a guy tomorrow who's selling all his Oly kit. Among the
items are a 35-70mm and a 75-150mm zoom. Both lenses are Zuikos, but that's
all I know. The 75-150mm must be the f/4, right? The 35-70mm could be any
one of three models; the f/3.6, the f/4 or the f/3.5-4.5. I'd be grateful to
anyone who could give me an idea of how these lenses rate when compared with
other Zuiko zooms. Also, what's the pecking order when it comes to the three
35-70mm zooms?

Roger Davies
Lisbon
Portugal