Re: [OM] OM-4T eye relief (eyepoint)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T eye relief (eyepoint)
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:10:59 +0200
Michael A. Covington wrote:

> Some of you may remember my messages a few months ago about the difficulty
> of using my OM-4T with glasses on.
[...]
> How do the original OM-2, OM-3, and OM-4 compare?

Hi Michael,
I just checked with the bodies I have at hand:
in the OM-10 I can see nearly the whole frame with glasses on, while in the OM-2
the visible part of the viewfinder is just a little bit smaller. BUT in the OM-2
the exposure time display is INSIDE the frame, while the LEDs are OUTSIDE the
frame in the OM-10. The same problem applies to the OM-(2s;3;4). To get all the
info, you'd have to see more than just the frame itself. Maybe you should have a
look at an OM-1 or 2.
Hope this helps,
Soenke, Hamburg