Re: [OM] Tamron (OM Mount) Question, any lens experts please help!

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron (OM Mount) Question, any lens experts please help!
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:10:14 -0700
 The second bizzare thing is that there are wavy lines around the inside
surface of one of the rear elements.  When looked at from an angle they
produce a mirror effect, where you can see your reflection.  They are just
around the edge of the element, not covering it.  Is this a design flaw, or
what exactly?  I called Tamron up, but they were not much help at all.

     Hello Claude,

       Without seeing it, it SOUNDS to me like separation. I'd have a local
    repair shop take a look at it or a camera store.

                                                Brad