Re: [OM] Mju-II (aka stylus epic) but no manual...

Subject: Re: [OM] Mju-II (aka stylus epic) but no manual...
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:06:22 -0700

>       1.  Which sensor
>       2.  What does the battery symbol mean on powerup.  Does the
>               cell need replacing?
>       3.  Anything else we should know?

    Hi Chris,

     1. The sensor would be a little "eye" on the front.
     2. The battery is good if it's full "black" inside. That will get
       smaller as the battery loses power. When it gets to the slash, it's
       time to find a battery :)
     3. Think you got the basics. The spot is the only hidden feature on it,
        and you already found that :)

                                              enjoy,
                                                Brad