Re: [OM] New OM Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Cameras
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:31:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/98 2:58:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< <<I'm sitting here laughing at the idea of a 4x5 (or 5x7? I think they made
them
 that large) Super-D with spot metering a la OM-4, and wondering if anybody
else
 thinks that funny>> -sr- >>

    I always wanted a 4x5 Speed Graphic with a 5 FPS motor drive. A real
"tough guy" camera. Between the recoil from the 10 amp motor and the flapping
of that huge focal plane shutter, you could truly claim you "suffered" for
your art :)

Jim