Re: [OM] OM2 spot/program

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 spot/program
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:48:16 EDT
Jan,

First, congratulations on your purchase of a great camera, and welcome to the
list! I'm sure you'll find it both informative and entertaining!

I've embedded my answers to your questions below. I also have an OM-2S, BTW

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI

In a message dated 10/14/98 1:32:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,