Re: [OM] Camberweel

Subject: Re: [OM] Camberweel
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Oct 98 09:33:49 +1000

--- Begin Message ---
Subject: [OM] Camberweel
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Oct 98 20:47:42
I went to the Camberwell camera show today. Met up with Stephen Cheung and
earlier Richard Wong.

Boy, my fist show. What a lot of gear! some cheap, some amazingly expensive.
Saw a lot of trip 35s. Bought one for the kids for $15 (bag of gravel in US
$). Saw OM-1 for $250 to 350 (bit steep). OM-2n with the 310 flash and hot
shoe 4 (total combo only!). Saw plenty of 310 flashes. I've never seen them
before.

Lots of older cameras. Pen EEs etc. Plenty of Leica etc. Not much new stuff.
4T for $500. It sold.

What wasn't there. 200mm f5, 500mm f8 (Paul T, you are teasing me I know!),
65-116 tube (bought one from Richard earlier), 3Ti. Or any Oly lensese
(extra e intentional). Well, a couple of 35-70 f4 zooms, but I wasn't
interested in these anyway.

I bought a bellows for $10, M42 mount. I'll bucther it for a focussing rail.
In hind sight I should have bought the Novoflex bellows/slide copier for $50
(could have got it for $30, I'm sure) with Leica mounts.

Also got two adapters for PC flash socket to flash bulbs for $1.50 each. Now
to find those FP bulbs.

Foxy

--- End Message ---