RE: [OM] When is infinity not infinity?

Subject: RE: [OM] When is infinity not infinity?
From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 07:59:01 +0800
Hi all,

Thanks for your replies on focussing with the OM-4Ti. I managed to test
the two lenses on a an OM-1 and they're ok. So it's definitely the body.
Playing around with various focussing screens but it didn't seem to make
any difference.

Paul Schings mentioned that the mirror could be the fault and I think that's
where the problem lies. Looks like I've gotta get this fixed up as if I
do use it for astrophotography, it's not going to give me accurate focus.

With regards to the comments on beyond infinity focussing, yes I was aware
of the thermal contingency. However my lenses weren't even reaching infinity
focus.

Sean
--
Sean H.Y. Chan (sean@xxxxxxxxxx)