[OM] Turning filter rings

Subject: [OM] Turning filter rings
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:19:10 EDT
I recently obtained a bellows lens hood that has markings for 28, 35, 50, 85,
and 135 and am in the process of obtaining/making an adapter for the 49mm and
55m fittings.  The hood has a 24:36 ratio so it should be perfect for 35mm
photography.

All of my Zuikos do not have rotating front elements.  Even the 40/2 does not
rotate the front element when focused, although it does rotate when you change
aperture.

Will my new bellows lens hood work with all of my >28mm Zuikos?  Thanks.

Warren Kato