Re: [OM] It's unstuck!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's unstuck!
From: "Jim Terazawa" <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:30:22 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Terazawa)
Good for you !

There were strings of posts some time ago that certain kinds of silver
oxide batteries have lower internal resistance, minimizing the IR drop
to the OM slr circuits.  I do not have the posts anymore.

I once used alkaline batteries and battery check led started to blink
after a couple rolls of film (36exp) and ever since I have been using
Radio Shack type SR76 - I believe it is equivalent to Eveready EXP76
silver oxide.  I replace them about every year regardress of amount
of usages.

Regards,
Jim Terazawa