Re: [OM] More OM-10 fiddling...

Subject: Re: [OM] More OM-10 fiddling...
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:08:00 -0700

    Hey Shawn,

       Good to hear your OM-10 was an easy fix. Always a good feeling :)
    I got my OM4 that way. It was in a pawnshop w/ winder2 and 50mm 1.4
    lens. The mirror was stuck up, so they were selling it AS IS for $129.
    I talked them down to $100. Having an OM2s, I was HOPING it'd be a battery
    problem. Now this pawn shop is usually pretty much on top of things. So
    I was quite surprised when I went to check the batteries and found none!
    Put some fresh silver oxides in, and I was in business :)
      BTW, since using silver oxides, I've never had a battery drain problem
    with either camera.

                                                 enjoy,
                                                   Brad