[OM] Re: Zuiko 90mm Macro lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 90mm Macro lens
From: "Bill England" <england@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:10:30 -0700
I'm currently using a Panagor 90mm f 2.8 macro with my Olympus equipment.
I've had this lens for about 16 years and have been pleased with its
performance. Part of the reason for its purchase was that I was too broke
to afford the Zuiko.

I'm curious if any of the RKI's on the list have much experience with the
Zuiko 90mm f 2 macro. I really like the 90mm focal length for my macro work
and wonder if I'd see significant image improvement by "moving up" to the
Zuiko.

The Panagor will focus to a 1:1 image. What is the range on the Zuiko?

I'd appreciate any comments. Likewise, if you know of a good used one for
sale, please let me know. Thanks much.