Re: [OM] More OM-10 fiddling...

Subject: Re: [OM] More OM-10 fiddling...
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:53:05 -0800
In this case, the problem body was me! On a hunch, I put fresh batteries in the
body, instead of the one borrowed from my other OM-10. It now works perfectly,
including the self timer and battery check! :-))

The new 357s tested at 1.6V each, while the double height lithium I had been
using from my other OM-10 showed only 2.25V. One more thing to watch for - just
because batteries seem to work in one body, don't assume they are good!