Re: [OM] Pursuit magazine (was Olympus publications...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pursuit magazine (was Olympus publications...)
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 20:27:18 +0100
I get this every quarter via the UK Olympus club. To be honest, you are
missing very little - there is very rarely anything on OM cameras as most
of it is about microscopes, endoscopes, hospitals, P&S and digital. If
anything, the lack of any mention of the OM line is more than a little
depressing.

David