Re: [OM] Silver lens Rim

Subject: Re: [OM] Silver lens Rim
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 14:51:15 -0700
I make every effort to keep cropping to nil within the limits of 8 x 10
print size.  I'd estimate 900f all my enlargements are 8 x 10.  There are
a few where I print to 7 x 10 to have the full 35mm frame because the image
required it that way.  I also like the 11x14 proportion.  It seems to suit
35mm just a little better and my processor can accomodate that size drum -
16 x 20 requires me to use a different setup <g>.
John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

Charlie Loeven, The Lion Of Largo, <c1000s@xxxxxxx> wondered aloud: