Re: [OM] Olympus Rangefinders FAQ

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Rangefinders FAQ
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 14:16:39 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 10:58:48 -0800 you write:

>Yup, that's the page, though I believe the chap's name is Larry Clark.
>He also had a compilation of online sources of used OLY gear.  Sadly,
>this OLY drone must have been deactivated -- another victim of the
>relentless onslaught by the MF/LF/AF wonderbricks??? :-).

Nope, he moved from CA to DC, and the link has changed.  You can reach
the new one from my photo web page.  The direct link is:

http://www.twodimes.org/oly-1.html (vendor links)
http://www.twodimes.org/oly-1b.html (other links, including rangefinder pages)

Cheers,
--Lee