Re: [OM] Olympus RC and RD?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RC and RD?
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 98 12:01:25 BST
>Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:34:35 -0800
>From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus RC and RD?

>As to the 35RC/RD, the former is more compact, the latter has a faster
>lens and more shutter speeds, and both offer full manual control.  There
>used to be an "under construction" web page with a summary of all OLY
>rangefinders' specs, picts, etc.  Does anyone recall the URL?  The page
>was compiled by one of the OLY list contributors (was it Les Clark?)
>
>Cheers,
>

>/Gary Schloss.

Gary,

Yep it was Les and here is the URL:

http://www.twodimes.org/oly-1b.html

Les, my browser had indigestion problems with the background to the page,
having looked at the HTML it seems that Bill Gates has been active again
with the tables......

The XA is stunning little camera.  Often use the 1 1/2 backstop option and
manual film speed switch for night photos.  Always have mine with me.
Vastly under rated and can be picked up from $50 upwards. Makes the
RC/RD/SP seem bulky and tank-like.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com