Re: [OM] Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecups
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:28:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/98 12:14:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, it looks like the above questions were already given exhaustive
 answers.  I would just like to mention that a couple of days ago a USED
 Eyecup 1 sold on eBay for $23 plus $3.25 for shipping.  Egads, now I am
 hitting myself on the head for recently selling here several OLY eyecups
 for MUCH, MUCH LESS. :-) >>

I just bought two NIB Eyecup 1's from Smile Photo (I know, I know, but they
still have 'em) for what I recall was $15 each.