Re: [OM] Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecups
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:56:34 -0500
Consider the Pentax diopter correction lenses for the "M" series
cameras. They are available from B&H for $19.95 and the -1 I got seems
to me to match the -1 Oly type 2 I have. Unlike the currently available
Oly eyecup 2 type diopters, they lack the soft rubber surround and so
don't get "rubbed off" the camera so easily.

Neal    Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx