Re: [OM] 21mm f2.0 Quality

Subject: Re: [OM] 21mm f2.0 Quality
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 08:58:38 -0700
Thanks for the review.  I recently acquired a 21/2 in 9+ condition glass, 7
condition cosmetic.  It ain't pretty, but it performed quite well on the star
tests I did a while back (distortion gone at f/2.8).  Havent't had a chance to
really put it thru its' paces yet, but you make it sound like I won't be
disappointed. BTW, I have (and am selling) the 21/3.5 and it is also a wonderful
lens.  I wouldn't hesitate to own either 21 Zuiko.  I just like the faster
f/stops, so that's why I'm selling the 3.5 (which was almost as good wide open
as
the f/2 was one stop down at 2.8)

george

kdunn@xxxxxx wrote:

> Well I just got back my first shots from my recently acquired Zuiko 21mm
> f2.0. I just
> love this lens. Before I bought the lens I had all kinds of concerns.

<SNIP>