Re: [OM] Oly OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly OM System
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:33:00 -0500
>I think our problem (not theirs) is the drive to keep up with technology
and
>not photography.
>
>Charlie Loeven
>

>Gee, you just said in a few words what I have tried to say in many
messages.

>Winsor

And to continue,  I am an OM system user because I like the system.
I also like hunting for bargains when other people don't see the value.
If I become a collector by default, so be it.
Does any OM user really buy the Olympus stapler over the less expensive
Panasonic
for badge recognition?
I had need for an auto focus camera and I am very happy with my Minolta
Maxxum.
(sorry M*n*lt* M*xx*m)
For larger negs. I use a Mamiya 645 1000s.  I don't want Olympus to produce
a medium format camera.  Maybe a better OM2000 would have been the sale for
me.

Some how in my silly brain I think I addressed some threads I stayed out of
recently.

(Sorry Winsor, it was more than a few words this time.)