Re: [OM] Olympus and OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and OM
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:24:03 +0000
Yes Ed, I,ve just bought a couple of new Zuikos - 90mm F2 macro and 38 mm
F2 macro from the States, also a new T28 flash. Second hand zuiko prices in
the UK are very high, new OM list prices are in the stratosphere. I also
bought my OM4TI 6 years ago new in the UK before they increased the price
drastically.

Agree with your comments about Olympus not throwing in the towel. Anyway
the OM system components are of much higher quality than the opposition. It
must also be the most comprehensive photographic system ever made. Maybe
some of the lenses need updating but who will buy them (apart from us).
Richard